Sunday, January 13, 2013

What is the difference between an xbox 360 premium and xbox 360 arcade?

Q. I am going to get an xbox 360 arcade included with some furniture from roomstogo and I'm wondering what the difference between that and an xbox 360 premium is. I heard that the only thing was the hard drive. If that is the case then could I just buy a hard drive and it would be the same thing as a premium? And also if I did that, could I use xbox LIVE?

A. A xbox 360 premium is with the hard drive and includes wireless game pad and headset and a xbox 360 arcade is without the hard drive and with a wired game pad and a 256MB memory card.

What is the difference in the Xbox 360 Arcade console and the regular one?
Q. Im confused. I want the xbox 360 and only want to spend $150. I use xbox live or download thing. Is this good for me?

A. Xbox 360 Arcade - no HDD, costs less.(plain white disk tray)
Xbox 360 Pro - 60GB HDD (chrome-finish disk tray)
Xbox 360 Elite - 120GB HDD, quite costly (black console)
Hope this helps :)

What kind games can an xbox 360 play without a hard drive?
Q. I want to get an xbox 360 but I can't afford to get one with a hard drive. I want to play games like halo 3 and elder scrolls oblivion. Can an xbox 360 play those games without a hard drive?

A. Yep, you'll just have to save the games on your memory unit instead of the hard drive. Hard drives are not required for any Xbox 360 retail games.

What is the difference between xbox 360 arcade and pro?
Q. I need to know the difference between xbox 360 arcade console and pro console. I understand that the pro comes with a hard drive, but I've got that taken care of (old xbox got the ring of death and cannot be repaired). I was wondering if it's still possible to play games online with the arcade version, and still get things like netflix as well.

A. The xbox 360 pro bundle comes with...

20 GB Hard drive
Wireless controller
HD AV cable
Ethernet network cable
Wired XBOX Live headset
White faceplate
XBOX Live Silver service

Its $350.00 mostly because of the hard drive.

The xbox arcade comes with a 360, wired controller, the standard cables,

Microsoft Xbox 360 Arcade includes the following 5 free arcade games on an in package disc:
Feeding Frenzy
Luxor 2
Boom Boom Rocket
Pac-Man Championship Edition
Uno



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment