Wednesday, January 16, 2013

How do you install an xbox 360 X Clamp fix?

Q. Hey, I just got an xbox 360 X Clamp fix today (the screws to replace the X Clamps) and I got them installed how I was supposed to, and when I tried to put the motherboard back in the metal casing it wouldn't fit. The motherboard wouldn't sit flat in the shell because the screws are apparently sticking out too far. Can anyone help? I have no idea why this is happening.

A. http://www.x-clamp-fix.com/catalog/product_info.php?info=p5_X-Clamp-Fix-DIY-Kit.html

How to get xbox 360 fixed for free (look at detail)?
Q. im trying to get my xbox 360 fixed for free but my warranty has expired, but all my friends are saying call Microsoft not xbox and they will fix it for free. Please help need some ideas.

A. do you mean your 1 year warranty has run out or the 3 year warranty that was put on all xbox 360 ran out?i went to this site and then i called this phone number and my xbox 360 was fixed for free.hope this helps.good luck.http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/xbox360/liveidsignin.aspx?... 1-800-469-9269

When you send your xbox 360 to Microsoft is it the same xbox 360 fixed?
Q. example if my red xbox 360 elite gets red ring than i send it to Microsoft do they return the same red xbox 360 back fixed? and same updates?
i am not saying my red xbox got red ring just wondering

A. If they can repair it they will, if they can't they will give you a refurbished one.

if you send it in check your serial number and check it when you get it back,

Is there anywhere else I can send my XBOX 360 OTHER thank Microsoft to get it fixed?
Q. I want to know if you can go somewhere like Best Buy to get an XBOX 360 fixed.
I have the three red rings

A. Bag it, buy a new one. they're getting cheaper and the economy needs the "stimulant"



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment