Sunday, January 27, 2013

What is the difference between an Xbox Pro and an Xbox Arcade?

Q. Our old Xbox broke and we want to buy the cheapest one but, we want to make sure there isn't a difference between the two.
Is it true that you can only play certain games?

A. Arcade:
has no hardrive(you cant play normal xbox 360 games like halo, only arcade games

you can buy the hardrive later for 100 bucks at gamestop, target, best buy, walmart, any electronics department

Pro:
has hardrive

and costs the same as the arcade because your going to end up getting the hardrive

Good Luck!!!

What is the difference between the xbox 360 wireless adapter and the xbox live wireless adapter?
Q. I have an xbox 360 , Can I use the xbox live wireless adapter that comes in a black box. Or do I have to shell out the extra money and get the little white one in the clear plastic packaging?

A. proablay going to have to buy the white one. i have any it works pretty good for me. the black one in the box is probably designed for the original xbox instead of the 360 and plus they have a spot for the little wireless adapter on the back of the 360 for it so its convient and not in the way

How do I connect to xbox live when my xbox is in the basement and my computer is upstairs?
Q. I want to connext to Xbox live but my xbox is in the basement and my computer is upstairs so I cant directly hook it up to the router. Is there anything I can do or do I have to buy that 100$ wireless thing?

A. Buy a long etheret cord and connect it your modem or whatever.

My modem is downstairs(with a crap pc) and my xbox 360 and pc are upstairs so i just run a cable along the wall. It never gets in the way and etheret cords are CHEAP.

Whats the difference between the Xbox 360 and the Xbox Elite?
Q. i was thinking of buying an xbox, but i have heard of many stories that the xbox breaks alot, overheats etc... but the elite doesnt? and if i do buy the xbox what should i do to prevent it from breaking?

A. Xbox 360 pro

Colour:White
Hard Drive:60gb
No HDMI lead included

Xbox 360 Elite
Colour:Black
Hard Drive:120gb
HDMI lead included

Xbox 360's do have a tendance to break. I'm now on my third in two years. Microsoft have extended their warranty on it to three years if you get the three red lights (overheating). Other than that you have three months.

They're worth getting but only if you are gonna use xbox live. That allows you to play various games online against other users around the world.

My third xbox i have is an elite. It's still going strong and showing no sign of breaking after 10 months of use.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment