Monday, January 21, 2013

How long does it usually take to get your xbox 360 fixed after sending it in?

Q. How long does it usually take to get your xbox 360 fixed after sending it in?

A. 10 - 15 business days which is two to three weeks

How can i get my xbox 360 repaired or fix ?
Q. Or what can i do to get my xbox 360 fixed.

A. Shoulda got a PS3

What is the fastest and FREE way to fix xbox 360 error three red rings of death?
Q. I wanna send MS my xbox 360 to fix the red rings of death. But last time, it took me one month to fix. Is there any other reliable and faster reapir method?

A. I honestly dont know... but the site that helped me fix mine was as below... I learned some quick fixes with a cheap ebook that taught me how to fix it myself... cost me about $20 but I would pay microsoft much more...Hope this helps!

Where is a good place to get xbox 360 fixed?
Q. What place is good for the xbox 360 to get fixed if i voided my warranty for microsoft to fix it?

A. If you voided your warranty the best thing to do is get a repair guide. They at least have an 8 week money back guarantee. The guides take you through the step by step process for fixing any error, I must say videos tutorials are amazing. Check out my source for the guides that I used.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment