Saturday, January 19, 2013

do i have to pay to get my xbox 360 fixed by microsoft?

Q. do i have to pay to get my xbox 360 fixed by microsoft? i dont have a warranty but i heard something about getting it fixed for free because the three red flashing lights are happening everywhere.

A. If you have the three red rings, its free to fix by Microsoft. Just call them up and tell them you got three red rings.

IF YOUR PROBLEM IS NOT THE TRHEE RED RINGS, then you have to pay for Microsoft to fix it. It usually costs $100.

do you have to pay to get your xbox 360 fixed by microsoft?
Q. do you have to pay to get your xbox 360 fixed by microsoft and if you do how much does it cost?

A. It definitly depends on whats wrong with it. If its under warrenty, then nothing. Otherwise, I recommend you fix it yourself. It would be much much cheaper.

Where are some good stores to get your xbox 360 fixed.?
Q. I really don't wanna wait for like 3 months to get my xbox 360 fixed.
I rather find a store that can just fix it for me.
I live in Northern California and I wanna no what stores could fix xbox 360s!

A. Joe's Fixit or Pawnit is a great shop in Northern Cali.

How do you install an xbox 360 X Clamp fix?
Q. Hey, I just got an xbox 360 X Clamp fix today (the screws to replace the X Clamps) and I got them installed how I was supposed to, and when I tried to put the motherboard back in the metal casing it wouldn't fit. The motherboard wouldn't sit flat in the shell because the screws are apparently sticking out too far. Can anyone help? I have no idea why this is happening.

A. http://www.x-clamp-fix.com/catalog/product_info.php?info=p5_X-Clamp-Fix-DIY-Kit.html



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment