Monday, January 21, 2013

Is there anywhere else I can send my XBOX 360 OTHER thank Microsoft to get it fixed?

Q. I want to know if you can go somewhere like Best Buy to get an XBOX 360 fixed.
I have the three red rings

A. Bag it, buy a new one. they're getting cheaper and the economy needs the "stimulant"

if you get your xbox fixed from the E74 error will you still have the NXE dashboard?
Q. I am getting my xbox 360 fixed from the E 74 error soon and i wanna know if i will still have the NXE dashboard.

A. The NXE dashboard is the most recent version of the system software. It should be installed already (they will likely restore the latest version when they repair it), but if not, you'll be prompted to update to the NXE dashboard when you go online.

How can i listen to my ipod on my Xbox 360?
Q. Hey, i recently got my xbox 360 fixed from RROD.
And i tried listening to my ipod but when i went to
my music library it showed as if nothing was plugged in.
Before i had it fixed i always used to be able to listen to
my ipod, now i can't. Does anybody know the problem?
How can i fix it? How can i listen to my ipod on the xbox again?
PS...I don't have Xbox Live .

A. Did you re-download the optional media update ( http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802fffe07df/?of=3 ) from Xbox Live? You need this for all unprotected music to play.

how long dose it take for an xbox 360 repair box come in the mail from microsoft?
Q. im getting my xbox 360 fixed and i got to get the box when will it arrive it in the mail approx how long?

A. if they sent you a box then it will take about 5 days and then from that point about 2 to 5 weeks for the return depending on volume and how far you are from the repair center. Good Luck



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment